Makes 4-6 servings
Prep. Time: 2-3 minutes
Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
Ideal slow-cooker size: 3-qt.
4 cups sliced peaches, fresh or canned (if using canned peaches, reserve the juice)
⅔ cup rolled dry oats
⅓ cup all-purpose baking mix
½ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon, optional
½ cup water, or reserved peach juice
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Places peaches in slow cooker.
3. In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients. When blended, stir in water or juice until well mixed.
4. Spoon batter into cooker and stir into peaches, just until blended.
5. Cover and cook on Low 4-5 hours.
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.