Monday, May 30, 2011

We are still alive and learning!

Sorry for all the silence from our end on the world! We are still alive and learning! Just been taking it slow and I have been amazed at how much my Crawfish Pie has learned just through living our everyday lives. Our time off has not been wasted though, there have been plenty of park days and I learned how to successfully coupon so our family can save money. We have met many new people on this adventure and our lives have been enriched greatly by participating more in the community. Beginning in August, we will switch to a set curriculum as established by our local school board. . . wish us luck!!! I am terrified of a set curriculum :( We will still incorporate plenty of games and activities and I know we will still have fun, but the change is kind of scary.  And of course, I will continue to list all of the free websites we love :) More of those will be on here soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment